Please use public transportation to visit Kansai University. ICBL 2018 is going to hold on Senriyama Campus. Please note that Kansai University has five campuses. You may find out more information about Senriyama Campus by visiting http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/English/about_ku/location.html.
Directions From Kansai International Airport to Kansai University
Taking Limousine Bus and trains (Total costs about ¥1,800 one way, about 1h30min)
- Exit the arrival lobby on the first floor of the airport.
- Purchase the ticket (¥1,550) for Limousine Bus (Bound for Osaka station, Chayamachi, Shin-Umeda city, etc).
- Take the Limousine Bus #5 (Bound for Osaka station, Chayamachi, Shin-Umeda city, etc) and get off at "Shin-Hankyu Hotel" (About 1 hour).
- Please go to Hankyu Umeda Station, and take a train bound for Kita Senri of Hankyu Senri Line and get off at the KANDAIMAE station. (about 20 min/It costs ¥220)
- Central Exit on the 2nd floor is the nearest exit from "Shin-Hankyu Hotel".
Taking Nankai Electric Railway (Total costs about ¥1,400 one way, about 1h30min)
- Exit the 2nd floor, then follow the sign "Kansai Airport Station" of Nankai Line through walk way.
- Please take the Airport Express (bound for Nanba) to Tengachaya station. (About 50min / It costs ¥920)
- Transfer to bound for Kita-Senri of Sakaisuji Line of Osaka city subway then go to KANDAIMAE station station from Tengachaya. (It costs ¥470 to Kandai-mae)
NOTE: It's very expensive to get to Kansai University from Kansai International Airport or the nearest station by taxi. (About 1h 10min / ¥25,000)