You are cordially invited to participate in the 11th International Conference on Blended Learning (ICBL2018) to be held at Kansai University, Osaka, Japan on 31 July to 2 August 2018.
Blended learning has become one of the promising approaches to teaching and learning. It aims to integrate traditional learning with innovative means, such as e-learning and open online learning, to create a new learning environment in order to improve learning effectiveness and enrich learning experience. These ultimately help engage students and enhance learning success. ICBL2018 provides a platform for knowledge exchange and experience sharing among researchers and practitioners in this field.
The conference theme of ICBL2018 is Blended Learning: Enhancing Learning Success. Original papers reporting novel applications of blended learning are welcomed. ICBL2018 covers all topics in blended learning including, but not limited to:
- Adaptive Learning
- Analytics and Evaluation of Blended Learning Environment
- Assessment for Blended Learning
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- Content Development for Blended Learning
- Enriching Learning Experience with Blended Learning
- Experiences in Blended Learning
- Game-based Learning
- Improved Flexibility of Learning Processes
- Interactive Blended Learning Solutions
- Open Education Resources
- Organizational Frameworks for Blended Learning
- Pedagogical and Psychological Issues
- Practices in Borderless Education
- Strategies for Blended Learning
Original papers should be written in English and submitted through the conference website (http://www.aimtech.cityu.edu.hk/icbl2018). Your paper should follow the Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science format in 10 to 12 pages.
The Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer under the Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series. The ICBL 2018 Springer's Best/Excellent Paper Awards will be granted to authors of papers with exceptional merits. The best and excellent papers will be recommended to Journal of Computing in Higher Education (SSCI listed, impact factor 1.440) in a Special Issue on Blended Learning Practices for Enhancing Learning Success. Papers in the area of learning analytics with exceptional merits will be recommended to Journal of Computers in Education (ESCI listed) in a Special Issue on Trends in Learning Analytics.
Submission Deadline : 28 Feb 2018 (extended)
You may download the PDF from here.